The Athletic Propulsion Labs Ascend in Racing Yellow is the perfect solution for all your training needs.The first training shoe from Athletic Propulsion Labs boasts an impressive list of features including a mid-cut silhouette, full length TechLoom construction and minimal overlays.The TechLoom upper is specifically engineered with integrated zones of ventilation and support. An articulated eye row provides flexible lockdown, and numerous lacing options for a custom fit. Cushioning is provided by the proprietary Athletic Propulsion Labs Propelium® midsole/outsole for extreme comfort and clean looks. The Ascend will elevate your training and your style. 8mm drop.Wt. 9.9 oz.
- Mid-cut TechLoom upper construction is seamlessly woven from performance textiles resulting in a true one-piece upper for an exceptional fit.
- Articulated eye row allows foot to flex using minimal overlays to maintain a light weight.
- External heel counter provides lockdown and support.
- Midsole/outsole compound developed for direct ground contact, enabling the use of less rubber on the outsole, significantly reducing the weight of the shoes.
- Propelium® is designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort that will maintain midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- Inspired by the shape of a feather, the outsole incorporates natural motion flex grooves that react to every movement.
- The 8mm drop from the heel to the forefoot places your foot in a natural position.
APL’s unique sportswear is the intersection of technology, performance and fashion enabling athletes to maximize their potential in all aspects of their life.
Athletic Propulsion Labs (APL) was founded in March 2009, by then 23 year-old identical twins Adam and Ryan Goldston. As former two sport collegiate athletes, playing both basketball and football at the University of Southern California, Adam and Ryan envisioned creating a company providing revolutionary products symbolizing the ultimate intersection of design and performance.